Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Progress everywhere

So actually, I screwed up. missed a little part on the cabinet order where it said "perimeter white/island brown." It was supposed to be brown island AND brown hutch piece over there on the left. So it's all white. But I'm not beating myself up over it.

Somehow sometimes it feels like we move forward and it looks like there's more to be done. I'm feeling rather anxious about it all, but mostly it's just the prospect of carrying rent + mortgage for one more month. Probably, we can be done with that after September. At least, that's the goal.

Repairing the hardwood.
Here are some new shots of the oodles of progress to be seen...

Ran out of hex tile :( I should've known the order was wrong. Oh well.

Oooh, niche...
I wanted to be a little more bold/fun with the boys' bathroom. I think I covered that. The tile guy has his work cut out for him with the grouting for this surround!






No comments:

Post a Comment