Monday, July 23, 2012

Whoa! Where's the ceiling?

So I guess we're doing something about the ceiling! Actually, I knew we were eventually . . . just didn't know it was starting so soon!  Cool!

Popcorn... gone!

Actually, this is a somewhat dated shot of the shower stall. It already has some sort of base for the tile work. It's just been too dark for me to take a decent photo. And really, it's not that interesting until we get to see some of that tile!


Admittedly, this photo isn't that exciting for anyone except me. I have an inexplicable affinity for 5 panel doors. And now I have them! The previous doors were beat up flat slabs. Boring and dated. Although, I'm sure they fit with the era of the home. So I'm mixing it up a bit!  Hardware is ordered.

In other good news, all the tile has arrived - bathrooms and kitchen floor (1,800 lbs of tile for the grand total of $99 in shipping - awesome.)

And! I am told that the kitchen cabinets are slated to arrive between July 26 and 31.  WAY earlier than I expected! Yay for recession - we're probably their only order! Ha! Too soon?

Next up - choosing the counter tops....

No comments:

Post a Comment